Friday, October 11, 2013

Things I'm Loving

I wholeheartedly believe that no matter what is happening in your life, there is always something you can be thankful for no matter how simple it is. 





Happy Mail, and cute elephants


New hair cuts, after wanting a hair cut for a while my husband finally told me to sit my bum down so he could do it...lol to be honest I hated it at first but I have gotten used to it now and love it.


Not the best pic of it but my new lounge suite...ekkkk so LOVE it.


The new skate park, man that place it awesome, I can see us spending a lot of time there over the summer, I will be doing a real post about that at a later date :)


New craft room, more about that later too :)

Joining up with the linky party over at Catalina's Cottage 



5 comments:

  1. oh new craft space - that is exciting. I think your hair looks great :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your hair!! Love that you get to have a craft room!! I hope that also means more crafting ;) hehehehe xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! Thought I would pop over as I have joined in with TIL this week.

    You have loads to love! That couches is what my dreams are made of - note my last pic in my post ;) And your hair looks amazing!

    Happy weekend

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for joining in and wow your husband cut your hair AMAZING and that lounge suite swoon !! ! !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow you have some great things going on...not the least hair cutting husbands!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete