Monday, February 2, 2009

Layouts and altered things

Hi everyone, just thought I would stop in and post some of the things I have been working lately

Lo of Elliott when he was 18 months old playing at the park.

Lo of vinnie when he was 6 years old climbing up trees at the park.

LO of me and Jon before we were married on our way to the sports ball 2005.


Altered photo frame, photo is a bit blury but I have taken 100 photos of this and they all are the same !



Altered canvas to sit on my desk.
thanks for looking!
Jennie



3 comments:

  1. jennie all your makes are ace - love the canvas and the layouts , x
    maddy Uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the items :D I especially related the the creative minds statement ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your LOs! You have been busy!

    ReplyDelete