Thursday, March 11, 2010

WOW 5 months

since my last post!!!

Sorry to anyone that reads my blog but I haven't been very well for a couple of months and I took a break from crafting in a big way, I was only making stuff to sell for a long time and wasn't really selling much so didn't really get a lot done...lol

But its a new year and with it comes new ideas and a fresh approach to the world, all tho I can not commit to being back fully I hope to be back blogging and crafting a lot more than I was!!

And some good news too, I am going to be published!!! WOOHOO!!!

My friend Tracy convinced me to submit a LO to up2scrap mag (NZ scrap booking mag) and it made it in....I am still in shock a little bit and i still cant post the LO anywhere online but look out for it in May!!

And also its my wedding anniversary today! 4 awesome years!! love you hun

So thats all for now I will be back real soon to show what I have been up to the last few months!

Thabks for reading Jennie

No comments:

Post a Comment