Sunday, September 13, 2009

Hi guys, long time not post!!!

Well to be completely honest I had really completely forgotten about my blog *slaps hand* but I’m back and crafting even!!!! First order of business is the RAK I was giving away a few months ago; I know I’m a bit late but hey better late than never, right???

Anyway and the winner is Jacquie!!!!!

Congrats I see you are on friskateers so I will send you a pm though there.

And back to the reason for this blog, crafty stuff!!!

Well, over a week ago I became the proud owner of a Quickkutz Silhouette SD and a brand new laptop to go with it, and with them came new craft mojo ...(at last) it had been a while since I had done anything !!!!!

First I made a hair tie box for my little girls hair ties and clips, really I just wanted to make something with my new toys...lol

Then I decided to make a altered clipboard, thanks to my friend Tracy who had made one a couple of days before...lol I copied her.
and after that it was a altered canvas for my little girls room!! I still have the boys ones to go but I am really happy with how this one had turned out!

And last but not least I have done a Lo for tmscrapers, challenge this time was a single page lo with as many pic as we wanted but the theme was P. not to happy with this one but it will do for now!




So that's that! I hope to be back real soon with more things to show.

Thanks for looking Jennie

1 comment:

  1. Cute cute cute work! Love the altered box & the "do not always wear pink" is tooo cute! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete