Monday, April 19, 2010

A Lay out for me...lol

well I said next on my list was something for my list, well I did start something but had to stop when I didn't have the right bulldog clip , so I decided to do a lo for me!! first lo I have done for a non challenge in a long time!!

anyway its nothing fancy and I am still going to add journalling to this lo ( something I find my self doing a lot more) but I will add that tomorrow when I get more pens.

About a year ago I discovered the CD with all the photos of my son Elliott had been destroyed not only Elliott everything from that year has gone so when I found these pics I was so happy, the pics them self not very good but who cares!!! I have pics...lol



products: used bazzill card stock, papers from Grace Taylor, chipboard from my stash so unsure the brand, stamps from frisker and alphas from American craft thickers.

Thanks for looking Jennie

1 comment:

  1. Hi, just wanted to drop by and say Hi. I am also on Judy's sketch team. Can't wait to see what we all come up with.

    ReplyDelete