Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I"M BACK!!

Wow it has been so long is anyone still even reading my blog??

Well winter has past and I gotten of the couch and have put all the books away and I'm slowly getting back into the world of crafting. I have lots to show you over the next few posts of all the bit and pieces I have made over the last six months. I have made my Christmas CD decorations for the kids early this year, and have done a few LO and I'm now working on felt food for my daughters Christmas present. Also there are a couple of altered frames and a couple of mini albums....hmm when I see if all written down like this I haven't been as quiet on the crafting front as I thought...lol

so to anyone who is still reading this I will be back tomorrow with photos of some of the things I have been doing.

thanks for reading :)

2 comments: