Tuesday, December 21, 2010

So much to do so little time!!

Well it is Christmas week and with 4 sleeps till the jolly fat man arrives I still have lots to do, but one less thing are some gifts, finely have almost everything made and if needed sent, still have one more canvas to do but ill do that to night I think.

Deistic goddess training has gone out the window till after Christmas but on a good note I am cleaning the house from top to bottom over the next couple of days so I will have a clean slate come new years.

And on to the stuff I have made

3 canvases, 10 CD teacher gifts and a Santa sign



Canvas for my sister. Pic of her kids.


Canvas for my mother in law.


Canvas for my Mum.


CD decos for my kids teachers.


Santa sign, very simple but since its hanging outside didnt want to add to much to it

thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment