Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Project House Back Under Way!

A few months ago I started project clean up at my house before and afters. I got very brave and posted before and after pics of some of my many clean ups and problem areas in my house, well now its back, now some of my areas I will be doing I have done before and some of you may be thinking, well that didn't last long, but really this worked for me for so long but after Christmas I have just gotten lazy and can't be naffed doing anything!! so to start off this time I did the lounge window and the top of me blanket box.



See example of laziness, Christmas decos haven't been put away!


 


And ten minutes later this is what it looks like, now what can you do in ten minuets in your house?? I would love to hear!! Oh and the door that's under the window is going to be used hopefully real soon and a new project!!


Oh and BTW I will add that the TV cabinet has stayed clean and tidy!!

thanks for looking

1 comment:

  1. who knew such a dramatic difference could be made in 10 mins!!

    Can't wait to see what you do with the door!!!

    ReplyDelete