Sunday, January 29, 2012

February Lay Outs for Better Scrapbooking

Well February's news letter is out at Better Scrapbooking so that means I can show the LOs I have done with this months scrap pack!!

I loved this pack it was great for family LOs, nothing to girlie or boyish just in the middle. Great for this time of year when there are lots of family photos being snapped.


I love this Pic of my oldest boy Vinnie, photo was taken on Christmas eve we took all the kids to the park just trying to run some energy out of them before the big fat man came to visit.


This is a photo of all my kids taken back in labor weekend in October we stopped half way though our bush walk to have lunch and a drink and what better photo opp was i going to get, we had a great day out and the kids loved bush walking so much!


This photo is of my little Alex, taken just after his second birthday hard to think he is starting school in a couple of weeks. he isn't so little anymore!


This is a pic of my boy Elliott, so proud of him he was a little king in his school Christmas Nativity play this year. Years 1,2 and 3 do the same play every year so counting this year I have now seen this play 6 times and I still have 2 more kids to go...lol But they love and all the kids are very proud of themselves.


Christmas day and what great fun it was. As you can see from the photos the kids got a tramp this year and boy what a hit!! they spent most of the day on it.


I decided to make bag tags with the acrylic scallops, being so close to back to school time. they are already sitting on the kids bags waiting for Monday to roll around!!



So head on over to Better Scrapbooking and have a look at the news letter also check out the message broads while your there we have February's challenges going on and would love to see you joining in

thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment