Monday, January 23, 2012

Opps My Bad!

Well time seems to be getting longer and longer between post...I have sort of lost my way a bit in the bloging world, I just feel like I have nothing to say. I haven't been doing a lot of craft stuff lately and my mood has been rather depressing so thought blah why bother no one reads it anyway. (Like I said depressing)



So starting with this post I am going to try and get back on the horse so to speak. It doesn't matter if 1 person reads this or 100!! I have been told that when I got brave and posted my before and after clean up pics of my house I sparked a bit of a clean up al the way from Invercargill to Auckland so maybe me blogging might help some somewhere.


Anyway enough about that, what have I been doing? Well before Christmas we had out dinning room plastered and painted it looks awesome but I haven't taken pics of that yet I should do that soon thou. We have some big plans for the next couple of months for the house, the kitchen computer nook, the dinning room floors and Vinnies new room are all on the list so keep and eye out for that


When I say I haven't been doing a lot of crafting I am still on the Better Scrapbooking design team for this year so I am still doing some scrapbooking at least so will be up posting all of that soon. Also some teacher gifts coming up as my little Alex is soon to be turning five and off to school. Also I have rediscovered art journalling, I started this a few years ago, I was never any good at, it in fact I'm still not to shit hot but meh its for me and I really enjoy it. Go have a look at Just journal on facebook and join in!! Plus I have a lot of pintrest things I want to get done too!!

 


One the the pintress things are these little toadstools!! well more Tracy than pintress this time, but she got the idea from there so I ran with it too. Made out of a cake tin and a wooden bowl and logs. Super easy to make to!! I have given these ones to the kids daycare but I plan to make a few more!!



And lastly some one may need to slap me, this is the January design team pack for Better scrapbooking! This should have been posted weeks ago but I have just found the pics!! Sorry Megan again!! This Pack was just perfect for little girls and my wedding pics!!






Thanks for looking :)

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back!!
    Loving your toadstools, I really must post about mine!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. another person reading! Keep going!

    ReplyDelete