Thursday, September 19, 2013

Spring Has Sprung, Time To Clean

Every year about this time I get a itch to clean, and this year is no different.  I may have taken this years clean up a step further than normal though.

Look what arrived this morning.




And with that it is time to empty out and clean the shed, I am sorry I forgot to get before photos of the mess so you miss out on them this time BUT..It really is amazing the things you find hidden in sheds!.

First off a Bayonet!!!





A real genuine Bayonet from 1910!! I have checked all the markings and stamps and stuff and its real!!! who knew...

next a old smoking add ....My Husband used to be a hairdresser and he used to own his own salon but before it was our salon it was a barbers shop and tobacconist. When we sold up we found this on the clean up bought it home and forgot all about it.  as you do.



Ironic I find it now when I have stopped smoking and say a big NO.


Elephants... lost of them but sadly most of them broken but not this we gem...lol



And Jon's old surfing ring, didn't even know he had one...lol

 These was just a few of the awesome things I house found today, what have you found while cleaning out a old shed, crawlspace, attic etc???



No comments:

Post a Comment