Friday, January 7, 2011

Photo Of The Week

So to finely restart up Photo of the week now Christmas is over and I'm not as busy. This weeks photo is nothing arty farty or anything, just nice photo of one of my boys Elliott on the Lions at Cornwall park.



We have found our self's hanging at the park a lot this summer already, the new splash pad is awesome, and I think its the best thing the council have done with the rates I pay.







And yesterday I decided to hall out Annabel little cradle and do it up a bit, this was mine from when I was little and still had the old paint work my dad did on it and well lets just say it was looking a but crusty..lol I also made a little mattress, pillow (OK so the pillow was the first mattress I made but once stuffed turned out way to small...lol so now its just a big pillow)and blanky to go with it, doesn't baby peaches look comfy...lol







Thanks for looking:)

1 comment:

  1. Oh my what a treasure that doll cradle is! How wonderful for you to "make it up" for your daughter. That pic of her with it is precious!

    ReplyDelete