Saturday, April 16, 2011

Before and After Dressing table

Another project house update this time Annabels dressing table, since I wanted to do up her room I was determined that the crappy furniture wasn't going back into her room so went on the hunt for a new dressing table.

I found this one on trade me, and thought it was perfect so snatched it up as soon as I could.

Now I wasn't a fan of the wood grain but I bought it with the intention of painting it, so as soon as I got it home I took to it with the sander and went to work.



And this is how it turned out. All an all very happy with it and it looks. much better than the plastic draw set!!

Now off to look for some new draws for the boys room!!

Thanks for looking :)

1 comment:

  1. Loving the new dressing table! Looks WAY better!
    I need some of your motivation to get Abbey's bed done!

    ReplyDelete