Thursday, April 7, 2011

What A Mess!!

Well since I have been doing up my daughters room my shed has become sort of a dumping ground and when ever I went looking for something I would have to pull out a 100 things to find it and none of them went back again. So after a month this is what I have!


What a mess right??

And with thoughts about making scrap friends and having them over for little crops, well they just might like a place to sit!! So time to clean up! Took me a while and I still have a couple of things to finish but its done and there is now a space for a friend to come and scrap with me :) And look there was a desk under all that crap!!


Now, all I need are scrapbooking friends near me :)

1 comment:

  1. YAY!!! Go you!! I'd come scrap with you if I lived closer! LOVE how your room is looking!!

    ReplyDelete