Monday, April 18, 2011

Canvas redo

Project house Annabels room update.

Well a while ago I made a big canvas for Annabel. You can see it here.

Lets just say it didn't last :( the kids got to it rather quick and pulled off all the buttons and bits...grrrrr So I put it out in the shed to “fix up one day” well that day came I pulled all the bits off and started it all over again repainted the canvas and this time painted her name on it instead of using painting. Lucky for me all the little bits of paper came off very easy so I could reuse them.

Thanks for looking :)

No comments:

Post a Comment